Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Networking and Training Forum. Join Today, Donations to keep the forum going are accepted, Bottom of the Home Page
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: 1-800 numbers


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 831
Date:
1-800 numbers
Permalink  
 


Who here has a 1-800 phone number? Can you shed some light on how you go about getting one? I'm looking for one thats forms a word or phrase. 

I googled it but there was a lot of ads and rather get some info from here first.



__________________

 

Dirty-Roof.com

 

Slateroofcleaning.Com 

516-804-0447



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3094
Date:
Permalink  
 

I haven't searched for and 800# for years. It's real hard to find one that will spell out anything since most are taken. I guess it's just going to take some patience. I just did a search and found this. I remember most of those names when I was looking for different phone service years ago.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5259
Date:
Permalink  
 

800 numbers aren't good for your business long range. If you give up the number you loss your customer

__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 831
Date:
Permalink  
 

Art O wrote:

800 numbers aren't good for your business long range. If you give up the number you loss your customer


 I imagine that goes for any phone number.



__________________

 

Dirty-Roof.com

 

Slateroofcleaning.Com 

516-804-0447



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3094
Date:
Permalink  
 

DirtyRoofcom wrote:
Art O wrote:

800 numbers aren't good for your business long range. If you give up the number you loss your customer


 I imagine that goes for any phone number.


 You don't give up your number. The 800 number rings your number.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 862
Date:
Permalink  
 

My hard line is 35 years old, I don't think I would of had an 800 number that long. About 20 years ago the phone company changed my area code. That cost me big time. Dumb customers couldn't figure out to add the new area code. They are talking about doing it again!

__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 862
Date:
Permalink  
 

DirtyRoofcom wrote:

Who here has a 1-800 phone number? Can you shed some light on how you go about getting one? I'm looking for one thats forms a word or phrase. 

I googled it but there was a lot of ads and rather get some info from here first.


 https://www.800forall.com/SearchForNumbers.aspx



__________________

1534045 (500×500)

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!