Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Networking and Training Forum. Join Today, Donations to keep the forum going are accepted, Bottom of the Home Page
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Pinalen Max


Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Pinalen Max
Permalink  
 


Home Depot still offering free shipping on Pinalen Max Lavender. Price went up slightly since last year.  Was $6.28  now $6.48 for 172 oz. 

Jeff



__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

Thats not bad at all, Bleach went up some here in NY

__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

I can't get it at our HD. I order 3 cases at a time from Family Dollar. No shipping to the store. Last year the 128 oz was $5.00. Now it's $5.25.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5259
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:

I can't get it at our HD. I order 3 cases at a time from Family Dollar. No shipping to the store. Last year the 128 oz was $5.00. Now it's $5.25.


  Still the best Bang for the Buck.



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

Art O wrote:
BlueRidge wrote:

I can't get it at our HD. I order 3 cases at a time from Family Dollar. No shipping to the store. Last year the 128 oz was $5.00. Now it's $5.25.


  Still the best Bang for the Buck.


That is a fact Art! When you found this I was getting so tired of all the new next best detergent, the cost and of course, the crazy shipping price. The one thing I do different is add a few ounces of EBC Glide to the soap tank. Of course it's not cheap with shipping but a five gallon bucket lasts about two years.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

Hey Brett,..sounds like you're hooked up anyhow,..but for the sake of conversation. I don't get Pinalen at my local Home Depot,..(which is 45 minutes away),.....I order it online and they ship it to my house with no added shipping charge.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:
Art O wrote:
BlueRidge wrote:

I can't get it at our HD. I order 3 cases at a time from Family Dollar. No shipping to the store. Last year the 128 oz was $5.00. Now it's $5.25.


  Still the best Bang for the Buck.


That is a fact Art! When you found this I was getting so tired of all the new next best detergent, the cost and of course, the crazy shipping price. The one thing I do different is add a few ounces of EBC Glide to the soap tank. Of course it's not cheap with shipping but a five gallon bucket lasts about two years.


  Is that for the windows Brett?



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

Jeff Wible wrote:

Hey Brett,..sounds like you're hooked up anyhow,..but for the sake of conversation. I don't get Pinalen at my local Home Depot,..(which is 45 minutes away),.....I order it online and they ship it to my house with no added shipping charge.

Jeff


  Good Deal. I may have to look into that



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

Jeff Wible wrote:

Hey Brett,..sounds like you're hooked up anyhow,..but for the sake of conversation. I don't get Pinalen at my local Home Depot,..(which is 45 minutes away),.....I order it online and they ship it to my house with no added shipping charge.

Jeff


My commercial guy tried to help me get it, knowing how much I use he thought it was a good idea. Get it in the store, unload the cases, I'll come in and pick them up. The lousy manager said no. I tried online ordering and they wanted to charge me. I don't get it. That was before the mess of the past two years so I'll check. I'd rather have the 172 oz bottles.

I just checked and now it is shipped for free to the store or my home.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!