Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Forum

Welcome to the National Soft Wash Alliance, America's Number One Networking and Training Forum. Join Today, Donations to keep the forum going are accepted, Bottom of the Home Page
Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: PW Mall Quick connects


Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
PW Mall Quick connects
Permalink  
 


Best prices I can Find

https://www.pwmall.com/quick-disconnect-coupling-sockets



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

Yea,.unless shipping is outrageous those are some decent prices,..assuming they are as good as most others. Never used them before,..so have no experience with them.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

I just send Russ an email and they appear a few days later. His prices are fair. Although I get 12v pumps from PW Mall, I like to support someone who has ALWAYS helped me over the years.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 5259
Date:
Permalink  
 

BlueRidge wrote:

I just send Russ an email and they appear a few days later. His prices are fair. Although I get 12v pumps from PW Mall, I like to support someone who has ALWAYS helped me over the years.


  Russ has the soft wash hose I want in 200' I will be ordering from him very soon



__________________

            clean rite logo (3).jpg

                          Suffolk County Long Island New York

                     Power Washing and Roof Cleaning Long Island

                                          Clean Rite Blog

 

 

 

                  

                    

              

 



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

What hose are you currently using Art? I am using the FlexTech 1/2" red for about the last three years I guess. Have really liked it. Fading out now though from the Sun. Like you,..I always keep my eyes open for new products,.especially when it gets close to change time.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

Jeff Wible wrote:

What hose are you currently using Art? I am using the FlexTech 1/2" red for about the last three years I guess. Have really liked it. Fading out now though from the Sun. Like you,..I always keep my eyes open for new products,.especially when it gets close to change time.

Jeff


  The yellow Kuri, I've been using it for about 5 years with no issues. Time for an upgrade



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

Admin wrote:
Jeff Wible wrote:

What hose are you currently using Art? I am using the FlexTech 1/2" red for about the last three years I guess. Have really liked it. Fading out now though from the Sun. Like you,..I always keep my eyes open for new products,.especially when it gets close to change time.

Jeff


  The yellow Kuri, I've been using it for about 5 years with no issues. Time for an upgrade


  Thinking about this hose https://www.pressurewasherky.us/product/1-2-x-200-ag-chlorine-hose/

if theres something better post a link



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

The first "actual" softwash hose I ever used was the popular Kuritec. Before that it was regular old garden hose,..which worked fine but was 5/8" and too damn heavy. Remember the "Mean Green" hose Chris Tucker was using,..that was the days when things were really just getting started as far as the discussion boards went. I also used 3/8" air hose when I was running a roller pump.

*Hose wars dominated many conversations

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Jeff Wible wrote:

What hose are you currently using Art? I am using the FlexTech 1/2" red for about the last three years I guess. Have really liked it. Fading out now though from the Sun. Like you,..I always keep my eyes open for new products,.especially when it gets close to change time.

Jeff


  The yellow Kuri, I've been using it for about 5 years with no issues. Time for an upgrade


  Thinking about this hose https://www.pressurewasherky.us/product/1-2-x-200-ag-chlorine-hose/

if theres something better post a link


 I remember the discussion about FlexTech about four years ago with Jeff. I have been using it since. The only thing I'm concerned about is how stiff the Kuri is.



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

Yea,.I've really liked the FlexTech hose,..it is really light and very pliable. Probably gonna reverse it on the reel this year to get the pretty red visible again when its spooled up. I worry about stiffness as well with any soft wash hose,..the warmer months isn't a problem usually,..but in the cooler months a less pliable hose will tend to hold its coils and end up in kinks. The FlexTech seems better than the Kuritec I used previously in regards to this. On my little hand truck spot sprayer I have used the Yello Kuritec Tundra air hose for at least the last 5 years,..and it sees alot of really strong stuff,.from 12.5% SH to full strength aluminum brightener.

*The 600 PSI kinda' tells me also that Ag hose mentioned could likely be a little stiffer and heavier? Kinda' like the yellow Ag hose with the ribs you sometimes see.

**The Flextech is a 300 PSI hose

***I'm sure Art will give an honest review if he uses it.

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

Jeff Wible wrote:

Yea,.I've really liked the FlexTech hose,..it is really light and very pliable. Probably gonna reverse it on the reel this year to get the pretty red visible again when its spooled up. I worry about stiffness as well with any soft wash hose,..the warmer months isn't a problem usually,..but in the cooler months a less pliable hose will tend to hold its coils and end up in kinks. The FlexTech seems better than the Kuritec I used previously in regards to this. On my little hand truck spot sprayer I have used the Yello Kuritec Tundra air hose for at least the last 5 years,..and it sees alot of really strong stuff,.from 12.5% SH to full strength aluminum brightener.

*The 600 PSI kinda' tells me also that Ag hose mentioned could likely be a little stiffer and heavier? Kinda' like the yellow Ag hose with the ribs you sometimes see.

**The Flextech is a 300 PSI hose

***I'm sure Art will give an honest review if he uses it.

Jeff


For the money, the FlexTech hose lasts! We turn it around so it gets the same usage on both ends.

I ordered Kuritec from Russ many years ago and sent it back the next day. It was warm but the hose was just too stiff for me. I'd be curious to see what Art gets. For now, it will be FelxTech... if it ain't broke... don't fix it. The best and most durable hose yet.

 



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

Lori has the Flex tech 1/2"
https://shop.pressurewasherproducts.com/1-2-X-200-BLUE-FLEX-TECH-SOFTWASH-HOSE-1-2MPT-316-SS-CRIMPED-FTB08-20008S.htm?categoryId=-1

So you guys think I should go with this?



__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 1370
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think I would Art? That's obviously up to you though. But the Flextech is a proven winner in my opinion and Bretts as well. That 600 PSI number tells me it's likely a stiffer and also a heavier hose like the yellow ag hose with the ribs,..that's just an assumption on my part.

*Like Brett said,."if it aint broke,.don't fix it".
(Although I've actually done that more times than I care to say, Ha, Ha)

Jeff

__________________

Raystown Pressure Washing

Since 1996



Head Quarters

Status: Offline
Posts: 860
Date:
Permalink  
 

This year may be a tuff year for us. I plan on spending as little as posable. I may switch my hose around also. If it goes on the job I will plug it up and keep going.


__________________

1534045 (500×500)



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 3092
Date:
Permalink  
 

Admin wrote:

Lori has the Flex tech 1/2"
https://shop.pressurewasherproducts.com/1-2-X-200-BLUE-FLEX-TECH-SOFTWASH-HOSE-1-2MPT-316-SS-CRIMPED-FTB08-20008S.htm?categoryId=-1

So you guys think I should go with this?


I got mine from Midwest. The guy (I don't remember his name) was really helpful. This hose doesn't have the crimped ends. I also got a few other things.

200' without ends is $199.00

300' without ends is $295.00

Midwest Washing Equipment



__________________

 

 

Brett Thompson

Blue Ridge Exterior Cleaning

BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com

434-466-1324    540-949-6277

brett@BlueRidgeExteriorCleaning.com



Approved Exterior Cleaner

Status: Offline
Posts: 831
Date:
Permalink  
 

Flextech for the win. And I just turned mine around.

__________________

 

Dirty-Roof.com

 

Slateroofcleaning.Com 

516-804-0447

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us
Chatbox
Please log in to join the chat!